ATTN:

This letter may come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have
not yet met. The message could be strange but reel if you pay some 
attention to it. I could have notified you about it at least for the
sake of your integrity. Please accept my sincere apologies. In bringing
this message of goodwill to you, I have to say that I have no intentions of causing 
you any pains.
I am Ms. Sandra savimbi, daughter of the late rebel leader Jonas savimbi of Angola who 
was killed on the 22nd of febuary 2002 . I managed to get your contact details through 
"The World Business Journal", a journal of the Johannesburg Chamber of Commerce in 
South Africa in the time I was desperately looking for a trustworthy person to assist 
me in this confidential business. 

My late father, Jonas savimbi was able to deposit a large sum of money in differnt 
banks in europe My father is presently death and the movement of his family members 
(including me) is restricted. We are forbidden to either travel abroad or out of our 
localities. Presently, the US$25,600,000.00 twentyfive, MILLION, six HUNDRED THOUSAND 
DOLLARS my father transfered to Netherlands is safe and is in a security firm.  I am 
therefore soliciting your help tohave this money transfered into your account, before 
my government get wind of this fund .You know my father
was a rebel leader in Angola before his death My reason for doing this is because it 
will be difficult for the Angolan government to trace my father's money to an 
individual's account, especially when such an individual has no relationship ,I 
decided to keep that money for my family use. At present the money is kept in a 
Security Company in nertherland.

I am currently and temporarily living in Angola with my husband.
Moreover the political climatein Angola at the moment being so
sensitive and unstable. When you are ready i will give you the
information needed before you can get access to the fund you will then proceed to 
Netherlands where the US$25,600,000.00 
twentyfive, MILLION, six HUNDRED DOLLARS will be given to you as
payment. Alternatively, you can have the fund transferred into any
account that suits you. And for your co-operation and partnership, we have unanimously 
agreed
that you will be entitled to 5.5% of the money when successfully
receive it in your account.  The nature of your business is not relevant to the 
successful execution of this transaction.  kindly provide me with all your contacts 
addresses including your personal telephone and fax number.

Best Regards,
Sandra Savimbi.

NOTE: FOR SECURITY REASON PLEASE REPLY TO THIS EMAIL BOX ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  • urgent Mr:Peter Campbell.
    • urgent MRS M. SESE SEKO
    • SANDRA SAVIMBI

Antwort per Email an