Announcements for Thursday, August 10

Conference Dinner
=============

The DebConf17 conference dinner is happening today! Hors-d'oeuvres will
be served in the cafeteria from 18:30. For the full meal, either the
meal card or a pre-purchased ticket are required. While we're
unfortunately sold out of tickets for dinner, all conference attendees
are welcome to attend the reception in the tower at the Olympic Stadium,
which begins at 20:00. Badges will be required to gain access to the
reception, so if you've misplaced yours, please come to Front Desk to
get a new one.

The reception in the tower will cover two floors, and the total capacity
of the event is 350 people. We kindly ask you to help us keep the number
of people more or less evenly spread across the two floors, otherwise
the resulting fire code hazard could prompt the tower stewards to have
us evacuated from the premises. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
will be available for sale up there (beer cards accepted). Some snacks
will be provided as well.

Please read the wiki page [1] for the full details, including walking
directions to the tower.

[1] https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf17/Conf-dinner

Reimbursement for travel bursary recipients
================================

The bursaries team has sent detailed instructions about the
reimbursement process for recipients of travel bursaries. If you haven't
received the email, please check your spam filter on the email address
you used for registration on the DebConf website. If all else fails,
please contact the bursaries team directly at bursar...@debconf.org and
we'll sort you out.

Anti-Harassement

The DebConf17 AH team would like to remind all attendees that you may
report an incident, or simply discuss a situation of concern, to members
of the team either in person (we're wearing purple badges) or by e-mail
at antiharassm...@debian.org

--
The DebConf Team