On Sun, Jul 17, 2011 at 01:44:26AM +0100, Moray Allan wrote:
> I just arrived in Banja Luka a little while ago, after beta testing
> the connections from Zagreb airport.
    <snip/>
> in the bus directly outside and got on it, around 21.15, after being
> assured by the driver that yes it was going to the bus station

Is that bus station "Zagreb Glavni Kolodvor" near RAILWAY station
"Zagreb Glavni Kolodvor"?

That question in other words:
Train travellers arriving at Railway station "Zagreb Glavni Kolodvor",
do they arrive near a bus station that has a connection to Banja Luka?

Groeten
Geert Stappers
--
> And is there a policy on top-posting vs. bottom-posting?
Yes.