Hi again,

If you missed today's service (i.e.: if you're not vorlon or me :) there's
another chance to join: on thursday and/or next sunday.  Service lasts for 2
(two) hours.  (It's no problem to arrive late or leave early.)  A meal is served
after the service.  Today, there was a choir singing (hi Morray).  One is
invited to donate for giving humanitarian aid to victims of the war in Ukraine.
One can get there by bus (line 19 and line 70), for $2,50.

I plan to go again, to either this Ukrainian one, or another eastern orthodox
one.

Contact me if you'd like to join.

Bye,

Joost

--
Es ist nicht notwendig, dasz du aus dem Haus gehst.  Bleib bei
deinem Tisch und horche.                         --Franz Kafka