On Mon, Jul 31, 2017 at 10:44:59AM +0200, W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> anyone else living in RVC and likes to go every morning to CdM
> by bike (and back at night)? It is cheaper, more convenient, and
> probably more fun than public transport. Riding together is even
> nicer.

I'd love to, but renting a bike is a lot more expensive than using public
transport (it's about $100 per week), even bixi is more
expensive ($30 for the 30 day pass, up to 45 min per trip) - that
is about the same as public transport for a week, but you still need
two daily passes to get from/to Airport, that's another $20 (for me,
I arrive Sunday, so I'll only need one daily ticket for $10 for the
first Sunday, the rest is one weekly ticket).

I think I might walk some times - it should only be about an hour
at 10 min / km.

--
Debian Developer - deb.li/jak | jak-linux.org - free software dev
                  |  Ubuntu Core Developer |