Hi folks,

since some time when adjusting the lid of my Lenovo T440s I get some
greenish pattern which is vanishing after adjusting the angle of the
screen a bit (in the best case).  The issue becomes more frequent
over time so I need to do something - but I neither have tools nor
did I ever open this box.  Others have told me that fixing the cable
leading to the screen would probably solve the issue.

I'd be really happy if some kind soul who might have some experience
with Lenovo laptops would help me with fixing the problem.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de