On 02/08/17 21:13, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 09:55:07PM -0400, znot...@mailbox.org wrote:
>>
>> I already have something on the evening of the 5th.  Friday the 4th or
>> Sunday the  6th would be better for me.  Also, if possible, I'd prefer that
>> it was earlier and ended around 9:00 pm.  I know that might not work with
>> the conference schedule, so I'll go with whatever, but I'll probably be
>> pretty tired at 9:00 pm :)
>>
>> No other interested people yet?
>
> I'd be interested (but I'm not a bloody beginner - so only simple steps
> would be a bit boring).  I'd prefer 9:00 PM local time start.
>
> Kind regards
>
>        Andreas.

Thanks for your reply Znooter and Andreas. Based on your E-Mails, the
Salsa Workshop will be on Sunday August 6th at 9:00 pm with some basic
and intermediate couple steps. Please invite some girl to practice the
couple steps with some spins and hand figures ;) I will anounce the
event. See you there!

Jathan

--
Por favor evita enviarme adjuntos en formato de word o powerpoint, si
quieres saber porque lee esto: