Hi,

On Sat, Aug 05, 2017 at 09:52:07AM -0400, Michael Banck wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 05, 2017 at 09:51:03AM -0400, Roger Shimizu wrote:
> > I bought weekly pass of public transportation, 25+6 = CAD 31,
> > according to the PDF welcome guide of the conference.  But when
> > boarding the 747 bus, the red LED flashes, and the bus driver said
> > because 747 is express so have to buy the CAD 10 ticket.
>
> Weird, I am not sure that this is generally the case so maybe this
> information should reconfirmed by a local team person.

http://www.stm.info/en/info/fares/transit-fares/weekly-pass says
"Unlimited travel from Monday until 11:59 p.m. on Sunday. On sale from
Friday for the following week.".

So what I think happened is you bought a pass for next week, which is
actually good because otherwise your pass would be invalid after
tomorrow.  And that is why it was declined.

Michael