It's sometimes hard if you don't travel with a phone -

Basically the only thing you really need is your confirmation code, so
write that code down in a notebook (good practice to begin with :) ),
and the kiosks can print it for you fairly quickly and very reliably.
There is little to no wait at YUL right now, so it should be fine to
print at the airport (I just did!)

  Paul

On Sat, Aug 12, 2017 at 9:00 AM, Lucas Nussbaum <lu...@debian.org> wrote:
> On 12/08/17 at 07:42 -0400, Daniel Pocock wrote:
>>
>> Where can we print boarding passes and other necessary travel documents
>> before leaving?
>
> At the airport? :)
>
> Are there really airlines that provide online check-in but don't allow
> you to either print your board pass at the airport, or use your phone to
> show your boarding pass ?
>
> Lucas

:wq