Hello i18n people,

Hideki Yamane is working on adding the infrastructure for translations
to the debian-policy package.  This is very exciting.

As the current active maintainer of debian-policy I expect I will need
to co-ordinate the process of producing and publishing translations.
How can I do this effectively?  What are the conventions for getting
translations reviewed?

I guess the first thing I need to do is add a note saying that the
English text takes precedence in case of disagreement.

If experienced internationalisers are around at DebConf18, I would be
grateful for some of your time to answer these questions, or e-mailed
replies.  Thank you!

--
Sean Whitton