Csillag Tamas dijo [Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 11:11:36AM +0200]:

> > > X220 for me, which seems to be well-supported by coreboot.
> > > What would I have to do to prepare it?
> >
> > Tiago is currently building, so we will probably have X220-friendly images.
>
> Unfortunately I could not make to debconf this year. However I use an X220
> daily and would be interested. I found a few pointers. Can you give a link to
> which you are using? :)

For the X220, we basically followed this guide:

    https://karlcordes.com/coreboot-x220/

It is a bit more complicated than the X230 because the X220 has only
one 8M ROM chip, while the X230 has 1×8M (which we don't touch - it is
the Intel management engine and other 3v1l stuff) and 1×4M (which we
flash, it is just the BIOS).

We flashed Tiago's full ROM with a ME replacement. I can assert his
computer is freer than mine :-]