Thank you for these emails.

Providing tacit approval for apartheid, ethnic cleansing, and international
crimes ought to be antithetical with Debconf's - and the entire Debian
project's - mission. I share Nasir El-Amin's frustration and feeling of
betrayal over this poor decision, and am also actively organizing a response.

As a minor note also, implying that Poland has taken German land, considering
the history of World War 2, and equating that to the present-day Israeli
occupation of Palestinian land, is incorrect, dissimilar, and might be
construed as being said in bad faith.

- Ghassan Kanafani
(nom de guerre since it's unsafe to criticize zionism due to blacklists by
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canary_Mission and others)