Hi Giacomo (2019.03.21_12:49:20_+0200)
> So they relay much on screening (you will see at airport: many questions,
> different steps and queues, but you still can keep liquids).
> I really doubts you will have the laptop confiscated for "no particular
> reasons". As I wrote, Israeli security is very professional (and less
> security theater), they, for sure, know that there is cloud, if one should
> "import" nasty data.

That was my experience from the visit I made to the venue, too.
Immigration was just a couple of questions, without needing to see any
documentation. Probably better than my average US Immigration experience
(and I have far too much of that).

On leaving the country (just before the gate to board the plane) I was
questioned a little more in-depth. Esp. about any previous travel to the
middle-east. Again, no searches or documentation required.

That said, I'm pretty low risk to them, as an employed middle-class
white guy.

SR

--
Stefano Rivera