Hi,

On Montag, 20. April 2009, Noèl Köthe wrote:
> IMHO the one ID version has the advantage to be very flexible in
> organising the talks and when there are changes and/or removals people
> can to it themselve without any single point of failure.;)

Yeah, I think so too and I think that benefit (easier scheduling (and display
in the timetable) of the lightning talk event) is worthwhile.

Also I think the lightnig talk organizer should decide which lightning talks
to accept, prepare the speakers, etc. That all goes better with one event.

Thus I'll create a lightning talk event now - though I'd prefer not to be the
actual moderator at DebConf9 - any takers?

On Montag, 20. April 2009, Simon Richter wrote:
> IMO it makes sense to have small videos for the lightning talks.

If the videoteam has the capacity to do them, we can always create IDs later
on and release them as different talks. So I dont think the single event
approach is a blocker to this.

regards,
        Holger