Hi znoteer, Mathieu,

I've just added to the Open Day schedule the following activity:

"Le projet Services FACiLes: qu'est-ce que c'est et comment participer? /
The Services FACiLes Project: what is it and how to get involved? " by
Mathieu Gauthier-Pilote

It's scheduled as a 45min talk on Aug 5th at 6pm.

The full Open Day / DebConf program can be found at
https://debconf17.debconf.org/schedule/

Don't hesitate if you have any questions.

Bests,