http://scahss.sa.nctu.edu.tw/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/0001-horz.jpg

The campus our venue is in is the left one. In the campus diagram, there
are 3 spots shown in red, which are smoking areas. The rightmost one is the
parking lot of our venue (MIRC building), and the leftmost one is closer to
the dormitory building where we have our on-site accommodation (Student
Dorm 12). The middle one is closer to the library building.
Holger Levsen <hol...@layer-acht.org>於 2018年4月11日 週三,22:08寫道: