Hi,

Yao Wei <m...@lxde.org> writes:
> Sorry for the inconvenience,
> Yao Wei, on behalf of DebConf18 Team

Sorry, but I object to opt-out lists, and think this is a horrific way
for Debian to go about this -- please remove the data for:

  Philip Hands
  Gundemarie Scholz
  Alexandra Scholz
  Mathilda Hands

The children's data, if you were planning on submitting that, is a
bigger issue, since they don't have real contact details in the
database, and I don't seem to have got the notification that I'd expect
to have got for them.  Were you simply excluding the children's data?

Also note that I would quite probably have missed the existence of this
opt-out mail if it were not for the thread on -team, and I suspect that
Gunde is not on the announce list.

I'm only skimming mail while in Taiwan, and it'll take me ages to catch
up with the backlog when I'm home, so if I'd first come across this
after the deadline I'd have been really pissed off.

Cheers, Phil.