Hello Team,

I would like to check how can we coordinate CoffeeLab during DebConf26
this year.

I need to confirm if there is a suitable table where may access to
water and power plug easily and close or even inside hacklab. I guess
there will be a lot of mate drinkers. We need to know where and how we
can get the hot water or more kettles. And will we have mate cup or
other hot drink capable cup as part of swag for the conference?

>From DC24 and DC25, we learnt we better have a large coffee brewer
machine(similar to DC12, DC25) available for people who just want
quick coffee and doesn't matter what kind. And for people who wants
pay their time to grinding beans and brew themselves may also get
their preferences.

I have prepared wiki page:
  https://wiki.debian.org/DebConf/26/CoffeeLab

Annoncement will be send out soon.

Best regards,
-- 
-Andrew

Reply via email to