Hi folks,

I've added a reference to the subtitling effort to the closing credits
slide of the dc16 videos, with the idea that perhaps this might increase
the number of subtitle files written. However, I'm not 100% sure if we
actually have a subtitling effort this year.

Do we? If so, is such a reference a good idea?

If not, any ideas for something else we could add on the closing slide?

Thanks,

--
< ron> I mean, the main *practical* problem with C++, is there's like a dozen
       people in the world who think they really understand all of its rules,