I second Carl's recommendation of looking at GatorCases -- they seem quite
expensive at first but getting something which is professionally
constructed and just turns ready to be fitted with stuff is *super*
valuable. People will say that they can make you something similar for much
cheaper but unless you get *super lucky* it will always take forever and be
a huge hassle. They also look pretty nice (as they are generally onstage
with DJs) so you can have them visible near / on the podium.

You can get pretty nice "rack cases" which are aimed at DJs and such,
things like this -> http://gatorcases.com/g-tour-half-rack-cases/ or
http://gatorcases.com/portable-lightweight-racks/. They generally have
about ~2ru full width and place for a laptop -- something like this ->
http://gatorcases.com/products/racks-portable/laptoprack-cases/studio-2-go/laptop-and-2-space-rack-bag-gsr-2u/

You could put a Opsis + Carl's Extron VGA converter + Mic Receiver + little
draw for mDP converters and HDMI cables all in half-width-1RU cases
side-by-side in the rack section and then a capture laptop on top. They can
all be cabled together and ready to go too.

See this for example ->
https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/1paJZ6QFKTkndtG7LTi5TPpy6PGCSGTcphxBwSXc2OKc/edit

Tim 'mithro' Ansell