Hi,

we have successfully shipped the Gen1 Cases with DHL. Maybe that would
be an option, if the Gen2 Cases (which are bigger) also fit into their
max size & weight ranges.

It might take some days longer but is a relatively cheap option.
Otherwise I could contact our K&N transport contact and organize a
transport this ways, which would probably also not be that expensive.

Peter