Hi Samuel,

> I've implemented a braille table selection menu in debian-installer,
> so that USB braille device users can just plug their device, boot a
> debian installation CD, choose the language/country, and then choose
> the braille table.  I've built a beta mini iso:
>
> http://brl.thefreecat.org/mini.iso
>
> Could some people test it?

I downloaded the image and successfully tested it with the Braille star
of the Handy Tech company.

Is this upgrade already accessible in the daily built images and will it
be included in the official installer?

BTW: the bug 373118 (http://bugs.debian.org/373118) has not yet been
eliminated as the test with the netinst CD of 05-Sep-2006 02:09 has
shown.

Best regards, Simon