Am 13.10.2015 um 14:30 schrieb Samuel Thibault:
> Well, let's have a look at solution, but to me this is really religious
> haircutting, and will most probably hurt people who need it.

As said, I think moving the qt-at-spi dependency to say libqtgui4 or
libqtcore4 (i.e. something from Qt4) looks like a better approach.

You mentioned kedit as an example where you want to have qt-at-spi
installed. But does qt-at-spi actually work with KDE5/Qt5 ?

universe are pointed away from Earth?