On Mon, Feb 20, 2017, at 04:34 PM, Luke Yelavich wrote:

> Mind telling us what Orca version and what Speech Dispatcher version?
> Maybe
> the version of flite is relevant too. Do you experience this with espeak
> or
> espeak-ng?
Hello,
I am using stretch so speech dispatcher 0.8.6-3 and flite
(2.0.0-release-3). The orca version is (3.22.2-2. I don't have problems
with speech being cut off when using espeak-ng. Also, I observe this
behavior on an AMD and Intel machine. On both machines, espeak-ng works
fine but flite speech is cut off. Thanks.