Hi,

Of course, it is possible. Just change jessie to testing in you
sources.list and apt-get update then apt-get dist-upgrade

Be careful: it may be long as many packages will be updated, and it may
cause some little problems if you have a twickde system, but it should
go fine, I tried on a new Jessie two days ago.

regards,

--
signature_jp_2
Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL