Minimal iso is worthless for an accessibility user and you would break
the purpose of it by adding accessibility, it's clay to build from
with the only bare minimum.

Adding the packages later didn't fixed the issue since there's a
configuration (dotfiles) that manage accessibility.

--
Michaël Caron Couturier