Le 21/03/2018 à 15:27, Eric Johansson a écrit :
On 3/20/2018 5:35 AM, Alex ARNAUD wrote:

What is as you know the most efficient way to write text with a
head-tracking software?
I'm frustrated by this kind of question because frequently, this is the
wrong question. you should be asking what is the appropriate interface
to enable the person with a disability to write, and more importantly,
edit text.  much of this thread has been proposing answers based on
what's available, not what the person needs.

I understand what you mean. I just don't know what people with motor disability need. I'm trying to understand what it is available and I'll check with an association what the users use in practice. I'm in the first step on a long way.

I can't use keyboards much because of a repetitive stress injury. I
would say that the most efficient way to write text with a head tracking
software is to not even try at all. It's the wrong tool. For many kinds
of mobility-based disabilities (RSI, arthritis, amputation etc.) speech
recognition would be a better tool.

Which tool are you using on your GNU/Linux distribution for doing speech recognition ?

Best regards,
Alex.