Am 09.07.2018 um 14:40 schrieb Paul Gevers:
> Dear all,
>
> I just spotted the following error in an autopkgtestĀ¹ that started to
> appear two weeks ago (coinciding with systemd 239, hence the CC):
>
> Error retrieving accessibility bus address:
> org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name org.a11y.Bus was not
> provided by any .service files
>
> Is this something we should worry about? Which package should provide
> such a service file if any?

This service is provided by at-spi2-core.

Most likely this package is not installed but some component in the
system is trying to access that D-Bus interface and get's this failure.
Typically, clients deal with this gracefully if the a11y D-Bus interface
is not claimed.
So there should be nothing to worry about.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?