Keith Barrett, le ven. 10 août 2018 11:02:18 +0100, a ecrit:
> On 09/08/18 22:46, Samuel Thibault wrote:
 >
> > http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/unofficial/non-free/cd-including-firmware/buster_di_alpha3+nonfree/amd64/iso-cd/firmware-buster-DI-alpha3-amd64-netinst.iso
> >
> > but it'd be better to be sure, otherwise chasing bug where it is not is
> > just loss of time...
> Yes, just checked and that is the correct image.

Ok, I checked the image as being fine, so it's not a problem of the
particular image.

> > > No beeps heard,
> >
> > Ok, it was just to make sure whether you need to press enter (BIOS boot)
> > or not (UEFI boot)
>
> Right, so has the method of enabelling accessibility changed in buster?

It doesn't have. It's just that more and more systems are booting in
UEFI mode, and in that case one doesn't need to press enter, and people
getting used to that would then not press it when back on a BIOS
machine.

Samuel