On 11/28/18, Alex ARNAUD <alexarn...@hypra.fr> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm helping a blind person that needs to write in Chinese, I assume it's
> in the mandarin language.
>
> I'm looking for an accessible way to write mandarin, I've found that
> ibus supports mandarin but it seems it's not accessible for Orca at all.
>
> How do you proceed to write such language?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi, Alex.. I started to delete this because I didn't have an answer,
then I remembered our Debian Lists. No promises they can help, but
here are two Chinese Debian listservs with what appear to be on-topic
tech posts for those lists (i.e. lists still appear active instead of
just being sp-am bait):

https://lists.debian.org/debian-l10n-chinese/

https://lists.debian.org/debian-chinese-big5/

Hope those help somehow. Good luck with your project!

Cindy :)
--
Cindy-Sue Causey

* runs with duct tape *