There's a nice script called Bible-fetch:

https://github.com/covode/bible-fetch

Which scrapes Biblegateway. This gives access to many versions, and by
default without the verse numbers, which is good for me because I find them
annoying and takes away from the text of the Bible. It's a Python script,
so requires Python and a few dependencies, like Beautifulsoup.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com