I mean, I use Emacs and such, but I'm trying to get into the CLI more too.
That and Python. I just wish Debian already had Python 3.10, but I was able
to compile it from source. I'm doing this on a Chromebook through Crostini,
so I have to use Stable, since the bridge between Crostini and ChromeOS,
for sound and such, doesn't work work unstable or testing. Although, I do
have Orca's Backport.  I'm learning more about compiling packages, and I
can run Emacs with Emacspeak just fine.

Screen is a really good tool if you want to work in a single console and
such. I didn't know about screenrc, but I'll look into that. I'm coming to
love the man command. Before, I'd just used Info, but now I know the value
of man.
Devin Prater
r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com