Hey Rob,

> On Dec 25, 2022, at 2:28 AM, Rob Whyte <r...@vinuxproject.org> wrote:
>
> Would you mainly use this for CLI only systems?

I happen too. That certainly doesn't have to be the case.

> I haven't used that many consoles for a long time, but I also admit that I do
> not currently have any pure CLI environments running.

Many of us use the consoles like a window manager. I also use tmux on top of
that. I can have 24 console with 12 consoles inside of those, and remote
consoles, with 12 each, inside of those. It gets crazy to remember where
everything goes. Once you establish a pattern you remember it.

--FC