Howdy,
I thought I'd toy with raspi-config on my Debian 11.7 CLI install.
I first installed the oldest one, and the install failed because it was looking
for parted.
So I installed parted, and had to then do
apt --fix-broken install
Then I installed the raspi-config deb file and it works like it does on the
raspberry pi.
I know that there are some things it won't be able to do, like change the clock
speed of the processor, but it can be used I suspect for setting up the basic
things.
Here's a link if anyone else cares to play with it:
https://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/pool/main/r/raspi-config/
Something like this would be nice in Debian.

Glenn