Hey,

On Wed, Aug 08, 2007 at 12:13:32PM -0500, Jaime Ochoa Malagón wrote:
>thats games are playable?

Sure ;)

>could you name some?

- World of Warcraft, including the Addon Burning Crusade (25-60fps at
1600x1200/24bit)
- Warcraft 3, including the Addon Frozen Throne,
- Vanguard, I am not really sure atm, but ran well.

But, I am compiling wine on my self and I am trying to keep up with
current released version of the winehq-team.

I think, it is important to say, that wine does not compile with
--with-wine64, so I need some ia32libs, especially from nvidia-glx.
My first tries were with the drivers from the nvidia page. But in the
last week, I reinstalled the nvidia-packages from debian and I do not
have any problem with them.

Buit I do not have any problems for running these games.

Best regards,

Jan