Sorry for my last post. I will try to correct it.

I think also that it is a problem of xorg. My Keyboard leds are working at
tty1 not but under X.
An other problem (perhaps relatet) is that I only can use an american
keyboard layout (under X). At tty1 I do have german layout (an configure). No
idea why.

Cherrs,
Wolfgang