Hi all,

I am looking for an application, which is capable to show the contents of the
RAM (I want to look at special addresses or search the whole address space
for content).

Does soemone know such a thing ? I searched Google and found "vzfree". It
would be nice, if the tool got this features:

1. run on debian-amd64 (MUST HAVE)
2. graphical interface (nice to have)
3. Free (must run under GPL2 or similar, MUST HAVE)
4. a debian-package is available (nice to have)

I hope, someone knows more. Maybe there is already such a tool in the
repository available but I found none. Maybe there is such tool NOT available
at all.

Thanks for any hints or help !

Best regards

Hans