On Mon, Sep 06, 2010 at 05:39:33PM -0500, Karl Schmidt wrote:
> I was thinking of getting a card like this for my camera:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Eye-Fi-Class-Wireless-Memory-EYE-FI-8PC/dp/B002UT42UI
>
> Having a hard time figuring out if there is support for these in squeeze?
>
> Has anyone been down this road?

So support for doing what in squeeze?

It appears to be meant to put in a supported camera.  As for what
it does once you put it in a camera, I am not sure.  No idea if it
requries special software on a PC to receive, or how you configure the
wifi settings on the card for the camera.

If you are wondering if you could use it as a wifi adapter in a PC with
an SD slot, well them most likely the answer is no.  I don't think most
SD adapters support SDIO.

--
Len Sorensen