retitle 526518 segfault with mod_perl and DBD::MySQL
thanks

On Thursday 07 May 2009, Stefan Fritsch wrote:
> But if I read your report correctly, you are using libaprutil1
> 1.3.x (which loads libmysqlclient_r.so only when needed) and are
> using neither mod_dbd nor mod_php? In this case only
> libmysqlclient.so gets loaded and there can be no conflict with
> libmysqlclient_r.so. You could verify this by reinstalling the
> normal Debian version of libdbd-mysql-perl and looking at
> /proc/PID/maps of an apache process. Does it contain
> libmysqlclient_r.so?

The submitter confirmed this on an Ubuntu system but does not have the
original Debian installation any more to do more checks.

This still confirms that there is another problem than the
simultaneous loading of libmysqlclient_r.so and libmysqlclient.so.