> You could put the disk in another PC, copy a good vmlinuz
> and initrd file from the disk to your tftp server, then
> use RedBoot's telnet feature to load the ramdisk and
> kernel.  When the machine boots, use flash-kernel
> <version> to write a good kernel to flash.

Which version of the official n2100 firmware introduced this
feature to redboot? Is it possible for me to flash the newer
redboot from Debian, or alternatively, turn on the TFTP
feature for my existing redboot? (I will have to do some
digging to figure out which firmware version I had prior to
going Debian).

--
Jon Dowland
ISS UNIX Team