On 12/10/16 18:57, Wookey wrote:
That seems quite likely. It might just be the senstivity of C++
symbols to compiler changes. Unfortunately so far as I know one can't
test such a thing on the porter boxes (because there is no way to
unstall the local gdal you just built due to lack of root rights).
Yeah, I ran into the same thing when trying to sort out freepascal on powerpc. In the end I resorted into using qemu (which worked but is bloody slow).

I wonder if it could be worth talking to DSA about using container/namespace technology to improve the porterbox experiance.