On 2017-07-27, Riku Voipio wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 05, 2017 at 12:51:08PM -0700, Vagrant Cascadian wrote:
>> Some of the reproducible builds armhf nodes are actually arm64 capable
>> machines, running an arm64 kernel build.  When haskell related packages
>> get built, I get a tremendous number of messages on to the console:
>>
>>   "ghc" (13126) uses deprecated CP15 Barrier instruction at 0xefadd224
>
> Do we have bugreport to make haskell use newer barrier instructions on
> armv7+ ?

Someone mentioned:

  ghc: on armhf should not use deprecated memory barrier instructions
  https://bugs.debian.org/864847

At a quick glance, none of the bugs upstream appeared to be obviously
related, although I don't know my way around their bug tracker well, or
the issue at hand very well either:

  https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/query?architecture=arm

live well,
  vagrant