Hello Adrian,

Am 27.12.2017 um 14:24 schrieb John Paul Adrian Glaubitz:
> Hi Carsten!
>
> On 12/27/2017 01:18 PM, Carsten Schoenert wrote:
>> /tmp/ccEJuOJM.s: Assembler messages:
>> /tmp/ccEJuOJM.s:5366: Error: bad instruction `ocfi_def_cfa_offset 0'
>> Please submit a full bug report,
>> with preprocessed source if appropriate.
>> See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-6/README.Bugs> for instructions.
>
> That's not a segfault but rather the compiler generated code that the
> assembler is refusing to translate into binary code.
>
> This is most likely a result of #882174 and my guess is that we need to
> modify/rebuild the binutils package on armel to account for the ABI bump.

o.k.
The previous build of -1 on hartmann two days before was working otoh.
The only difference between -1 and -2 is in the thunderbird package with
a changed postinstall script.

The transition of thunderbird into testing will still not happen, even
if all RC platforms have built, until I figured out which other packages
still depending on now no longer existing transitional package of the
build. Which I haven't got enough time for in the past weeks.

--
Regards
Carsten Schoenert