I doubt  it but you're the only one I know that's got one, try it. I would
think the booting and the video at least would be wrong, probably the wifi,
bluetooth, GPIO too.  On the page it tells a little about how he made it,
it was a newer replacement for debootstrap.  They probably both run arm64
debs.  USB and ethernet is probably different too.  You'd need to connect
the drivers you've got into the image. I didn't check if it has kernel
source or not.  It's about 1 GB uncompressed.

Sent from my Motorola XT1527