Hello, my name is Richard. I was advised to contact you here by David
Lechner, who is a creator of a forked project called
flash-kernel <https://github.com/ev3dev/flash-kernel>
https://lists.debian.org/debian-arm/2019/07/msg00098.html
 I read his github page and was very excited to ask him how i could use his
machine code in order to upgrade the kernel for this explicit NAS hardware
(Qnap TS-109. He instantly reply me that i should contact you and tell you
about this and ask you guys on how to proceed.
Below is the output i will paste through a pastebin link so it could easily
be more informational and understandable with all necessary details.
Im very happy for all the guidelines or information i might receive so that
we can develop a solution for this product to still work efficient.
Yours sincerely  and best regards Richard Myrtin

Output from hardware in link below
https://pastebin.com/zJsUGHUy