On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 12:57:11 +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> This looks like ~ 70 arm64-only Build-Attempted failures since buildd
> chroots were regenerated on Sunday, in a wide variety of packages.

My package (z3) is one of them (builds on all other release architectures,
blocked from migrating to testing because of arm64). The exact error message
is [0]:

  collect2: fatal error: ld terminated with signal 4 [Illegal instruction]

I understand that you probably don't want to be bothered by each of the <=70
individual maintainers affected by this problem, but perhaps you could give
us some advice as to what we, as package maintainers, should do? Should we
request buildd give-backs, or just wait for you to take care of the problem,
or ...?

Thanks for your help!

Fabian

[0]