I think it's unreasonable to expect that kind of time accuracy from the
first microsecond of bootup.  Relative accuracy maybe, by counting cycles
of a crystal oscillator and storing events in some buffer.  Then once you
have a good time reference write them all out to permanent storage by doing
the arithmetic to assign real times to those events.