I also have an Acer Chromebook that's aarch64, bought because it was Arm to
replace the Pinebook.  Chromebooks are weird but it does a little Debian
Bullseye running under Chrome OS.  It runs for days on a battery charge,
quite fun compared to the usual Intel/AMD power hungry  beasts.

--
Education is contagious.