Hi Ole,

On Mon, Apr 09, 2018 at 02:02:12PM +0200, Ole Streicher wrote:
> since there seem to be no problems with the current 0.6.103 release, I
> would rename it to 0.7.0 and upload to unstable. Any doubts?

Fine for me.  I confirm the issue with the empty description of the -all
package is solved.

> What I did not yet do is to reparate a "[debian.]blends" Python 3
> package from it -- this should be done only after inspection/re-doing of
> the web page, to ensure it is really usable there.

I admit I would love to re-use it for tasks_diff - so if you could find
some temporary solution how I could somehow cleanly get Deb822List that
would help but it should be no real blocker.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de