Dear wandoo.nl  Subscriber,

We are currently performing maintenance for our Digital Webmail Customers.
We intend upgrading our Digital Webmail Security Server for better
online services.
In order to ensure you do not experience service interruption,
I understand your concern. I am unable to
provide assistance with Virus/Spyware related issues, but I will be happy
to direct you to virus removal resources. We have a dedicated team of
technicians specialized in detecting and removing Virus/Spyware and they
provide assistance  To contact our Virus/Spyware
removal team

We are currently performing maintenance for our Digital Web mail
Customers. We intend upgrading our Digital Web mail Security Server for
better online services.
Please you must reply to this email immediately To complete your
wandoo.nl  account,
you must reply to this email immediately and enter your password here (
            )
and Check out your new features and enhancements with your new and
improved Webmail account,
To enable us upgrade your Account for better online services please
Customers Services enter your password here (                   )
You for Using wandoo.nl
Failure to do this will immediately render your account Deactivated
from our database.
We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during
This Period,
but trust you understand that our primary concern is for our
Customers and for the security of their data.
Our customers are totally secure Thank you for using wandoo.nl  !
THE wandoo.nl . TEAM

Yours Faithfully

Dr Ruth White

Helplines________________